Friday 6 November 2009

Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Privacy Policy
On certain portions of this blog, you can order original works of art, or print reproductions, by use of the Paypal payment system. Please see their policies regarding privacy. Any information that I collect in any transaction will be used solely for the purpose of completing that transaction, and will not be sold or given to any other party, except, if necessary, for the completion of the transaction.

Content
Unless otherwise noted, the writings and artwork on this blog are my own, and copyright © Gregory Watson. Please do not steal or otherwise reproduce my words or images without prior permission (which I will likely gladly give--it's just nice to be asked).

Commenting
I reserve the right to use any comments left in comment boxes at the end of articles as material for new posts. I will always source the commenter and will never, to the best of my knowledge, use such comments to misrepresent the views of the commenter. If such misrepresentation inadvertently occurs, feel free to let me know in the comments section of the new post, and I will remedy the issue as soon as possible.

Contact Information
Questions, Comments, or Commissions of new Artwork can be made by calling 905-745-2046 or emailing doubting-thomist @ hotmail.com. Comments can also be left in the Comment Windows at the end of each article, provided the Rules for Comments are followed.